25th February 2022
I've been wondering why the people of Northern Ireland have been so complacent over the last 23 months, You would nearly think that someone has been adding something to our water to make us more compliant.... But hey, i digress, because that's a whole other story!
Follow the Science
All i've been hearing over the last 2 years is "follow the science" If they are so determined to follow the science, then why are so many of these masts being placed so close to schools and playgrounds? Why haven't the government been following the known science about the serious side effects of millimetre waves? When i was young, 1 in 7 people caught cancer, it's now 1 in every 2.... They can not plead ignorance, here's a link to show that 1,670 peer-reviewed scientific papers about electromagnetic fields have been published in scientific journals between 1979 and 2018. While the UK has been pushing for WIFI in our schools, France and Russia introduced new laws to minimise Wi-Fi exposure to children in schools. These two countries have the world’s longest research history on health effect of microwaves, both over 100 years.
Follow the Science
Study of Selbitz (2009 Germany)
In 2009 a study was published about the effects of radiation from mobile towers, calculated from specific symptoms in participants, depending on the distance that the masts were from their homes.
The study was conducted in Selbitz, Bavaria Germany.
As a result, it has been proven that within a radius of 400 metres from the transmission antennas, there was a higher risk of the following symptoms of health problems:
Symptoms of depression
Link to full study Here
Wi-Fi and cell phone data is transmitted by pulsed microwave radiation. This creates a continuous electromagnetic field (EMF) exposure in which we are engulfed. The Uk has no official exposure safety limits, Instead they follow "guidance" from the 1998 International Commission on Non-Ionising Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) Furthermore the ICNIRP recommendations have no legal validity...
Ask yourself why have the worlds biggest insurers stopped liability cover for modems and electromagnetic fields back in 2010? Stating they will not cover “Directly or indirectly arising out of, resulting from or contributed to by electromagnetic fields, electromagnetic radiation, electromagnetism, radio waves or noise.” (Exclusion 32)
When you browse the world’s largest EMF research database, it reveals the effect of Wifi in lots of different areas, Fertility, Oxidative stress, DNA damage and increasing microorganisms resistance to antibiotics to name a few.
ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS FROM MOBILE PHONES: HEALTH EFFECT ON CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS
RESOLUTION OF RUSSIAN NATIONAL COMMITTEE ON NON-IONIZING RADIATION PROTECTION
April 2011, Moscow
1. For the first time in human evolution, the brain is daily exposed to modulated EMF at all developmental stages.
2. Absorption of EMF in a child’s brain is greater than in adult phone users; larger brain areas including those responsible for intellectual development are exposed in a child’s brain.
3. A child’s brain is undergoing development and its intellectual functions are maturing thus it is more susceptible to environmental hazards than adult’s brain.
4. Mobile phone is a source of EMF exposure that may result in health effects. The exposure to EMF from mobile phones is not controlled; the duration, time and frequency of mobile phone use are not limited. Mobile phone is an uncontrolled source of harmful exposure.
5. A child, due to its perception features, is unable to recognize the mobile phone as the source of harmful EMF exposure.
6. The existing basic standards for RF EMF had been established before the large-scale dissemination of the mobile radio-telecommunications and are not accounted for the current daily RF exposure of human brain in the near-zone of mobile phone antenna. At present, there are no scientific data on possible effects from chronic long-term exposure of human brain to EMF (especially, in children and adolescents).
7. The Sanitary Rule “Hygienic Requirements for Placement and Operation of Onshore Mobile Radio Devices” (SanPiN 2.1.8/18.104.22.1680-03) recommend limitation of mobile phone use by children and adolescents (p.6.9). However, mobile phone users are not informed about the necessity of reasonable limitation of its usage.
8. Declaration of a mobile phone safety included in the “User’s Guide”, as a rule, is based on recommendations of a public organization registered outside Russia, which has no legal and moral responsibility for possible health effects. These recommendations are out of date and no longer correspond to the current exposure situation to RF EMF from mobile phones. 6
9. The Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) used for declaration of a mobile phone safety, equal to 2 W/kg averaged over ten grams of brain tissue, in the opinion of the RNCNIRP, cannot be viewed as sufficiently scientifically grounded in this case, and its use does not guarantee protection of childhood and juvenile health.
10. Global changes in the electromagnetic background caused by the development of modern mobile technologies, is an evolutionary factor requiring adaptation of children and adolescents to this harmful environmental factor.
Thus, for the first time in the human history, children using mobile telecommunications along with the adult population are included into the health risk group due to the RF EMF exposure. A situation has emerged that cumulative EMF exposure of children may be comparable to adult exposure and may be equal to the levels of occupational exposure of workers. At the same time, the society, with a$ its administrative and social structures, remain in a “waiting” position.
Download full study here
Radio Waves Effects on Children
- Children are more vulnerable to EMF than any other age group.
- Children are exposed to electromagnetic waves over a longer lifetime than adults.
- Their nervous system are in the process of development.
- The conductivity of the children is higher due to higher moisture and ionic content than kids.
- Small children absorb more energy from external electromagnetic fields than adults.
Stewart report by the UK Independent Expert Group on Mobile Phones (2000)
From The Sunday Times
April 22, 2007
Cancer clusters at phone masts
SEVEN clusters of cancer and other serious illnesses have been discovered around mobile phone masts, raising concerns over the technology’s potential impact on health.
Studies of the sites show high incidences of cancer, brain haemorrhages and high blood pressure within a radius of 400 yards of mobile phone masts.
One of the studies, in Warwickshire, showed a cluster of 31 cancers around a single street. A quarter of the 30 staff at a special school within sight of the 90 ft high mast have developed tumours since 2000, while another quarter have suffered significant health problems.
The mast is being pulled down by the mobile phone operator O2, after the presentation of the evidence by local protesters. While rejecting any links to ill-health, O2 admitted the decision was “clearly rare and unusual”.
Phone masts have provoked protests throughout Britain with thousands of people objecting each week to planning applications. There are about 47,000 masts in the UK.
Dr John Walker, a scientist who compiled the cluster studies with the help of local campaigners in Devon, Lincolnshire, Staffordshire and the West Midlands, said he was convinced they showed a potential link between the angle of the beam of radiation emitted from the masts’ antennae and illnesses discovered in local populations.
“Masts should be moved away from conurbations and schools and the power turned down,” he said.
Some scientists already believe such a link exists and studies in other European countries suggest a rise in cancers close to masts. In 2005 Sir William Stewart, chairman of the Health Protection Agency, said he found four such studies to be of concern but that the health risk remained unproven.